CDI - CHARTER ADVISOR UK/US market
GlobeSailor (www.theglobesailor.com) is a leader in the online Yacht Charter industry for over 10 years. Growing strongly, we have more than 50 employees from over 15 different countries. GlobeSailor offers a complete yacht charter and cabin cruises service for its international clientele in seven languages: private, crewed, or cabin rental, flights and transfers, hotels, and numerous additional services. In order to complete our English-speaking sales team, GlobeSailor is looking for a motivated candidate, a native English speaker to assist our company in developing business in UK and US markets by joining our US/UK Booking/Sales team in our Parisian office.
After a brief training and introduction to our products and services, you will join the English-speaking Booking/Sales team.
Under the management of Sales Director and the Country manager, your Main tasks will be:
· Bookings and Client Support
· Negotiation with our yacht charter providers
· Reservations and post-booking management
· Ensure a quality follow-up with our customers from their reservation to their embarkation
· Working closely with your sales teams
· Retaining customers and monitoring their satisfaction
· Management of possible complaints and reimbursements
Activities and tasks:
· Sending the documents to clients necessary for their cruise (boarding document, invoices, contracts, etc.)
· Discussing with shipowners and local receptive agencies
· Ensuring proper reservation dossier management
· Responding to any questions from customers before boarding
· Advising customers on their administrative and insurance procedures
· Management of reservation cancellations or modifications
Internal and external relations with the services:
· Sales Department
· Boat rental companies / Shipowners
· Local operators
· Tour operators
College or University Degree (Business school, Business Economics, Marketing, Communication, University course ...)
You are autonomous, curious, 100% fluent in English, (C2 level, in written and oral), and passionate about sailing.
You are a sailing enthusiast and have similar experience in the sailing industry, travel, tourism, or a web-oriented company.
You’re communicative and dynamic, a team player motivated to work towards common and personal goals, competitive, and willing to join an ambitious project. You’re also rigorous, curious, with strong web knowledge and the ability to inspire others.
You like to travel, to sail and to be in touch with people by phone!
English: native English speaker
Another European language would be welcome
Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.)
Recruitment Process: via MS Teams or in the office / 1st Interview with the Country manager (+HR manager) + 2nd interview with the the Sales Director
Start: 2 January 2023 or February 2023
Work hours: Monday to Friday (9:30h - 17:30h) - Some Saturdays (up to 5 saturdays per year) will be worked in exchange for recuperation days in the week after.
Home office: possible 2 days per week after 3 months spent in the office + 3 weeks/year
Job Type: CDI
Salary: Fixed salary + attractive commission (45K/year gross)
Advantages: paid 50% expense for a monthly Metro pass (Pass Navigo), Tickets Restaurant
Please send application (Resume and Cover letter) to: firstname.lastname@example.org